Published on Oct 26, 2019
Many Despacito covers using unusal instruments
- Indian drums
- Electric Harp
- Gu Zheng / Chinese Zither
- Erhu (Chinese Violin)
- Violin by Karolina Protsenko
- Đàn Nguyệt(Vietnamese)
- Sapeh(Borneo Lute)
- Electric guitar
- Flute by Sáo Trúc Hoàng
- Bamboo flute(Bangladesh)
- Bamboo flute(Ecuador flute)
- Pan flute
- Euphonium & Tuba
- Dog barks via keyboard probably
Published on Jul 26, 2019
So I figured the out the hard way, so I thought I'd post what I found.
The reason for the noise is because Apple thought they would be clever and combine the head phone jack with the ability to use it as a USB connector.
Here is the pinout of the headphone jack.
So if you try to play while charging, the USB will countinuiosly try to connect, adding noise to the right and left channels of the head phone jack.
So that's my theory, and killed the project I tried, making it an ambiant/nature sound generator. It may only apply for Generation 1 Shuffle.
So, I hate Apple
Published on Jul 17, 2019
I had problems getting Codemirror to work properly in GetSimple. So this is a bit of a work around to Codemirror to work with CKEditor while using GetSimple CMS. This may not work with all versions of each, so here are the ones I've used
- GetSimple CMS version 3.3.15
- CKEditor version 4.5.9
- Codemirror version 1.17.8
Basicly the problem was GetSimple includes some libraries of Codemirror that conflict with the "CKEditor plugin Codemirror"
So here are the steps
- Using a clean install of GetSimple CMS version 3.3.15
- move "admin/template/js/codemirror" to "admin/template/js/codemirror.old"
- create the following empty files as placeholders, (it avoids some warnings)
- Download CKEditor-CodeMirror-Plugin.zip
- Unzip it in "admin/template/js/ckeditor/plugins/"
- Edit "admin/template/js/ckeditor/config.js"
- Find line that includes "var extraPlugins = new Array();"
- add the following line after "var extraPlugins = new Array();"
- Make sure you do a full reload of the page (Ctrl-Shift-R) or delete cached files for the site