- North Face - Polaris 4 season tent
- North Face - Polar 3D Sleeping Bag
- Arx'teric - Bora 80 Backpack
- Cascade Design - Ridge Rest - ground pad
- Homemade Silicone Inpregnated Stuff Sacks
- 2 Pairs of UltraMAX Socks
- 1 Pair of Thick Wool Socks
- Patagonia Lightweight top
- Polyprolen Gloves
- Waterproof Breatable Rain Hat
- Columbia Fullzip Fleese
- Mountain Hardware - Grade 6 Jacket: Held up very poorly
- Helley Hansen - Nonbreathable fullzip Rainpants
- EMS Zip Pants/Shorts
- Polypropline Midweight Thermal Underware Bottoms
- 1 Bandanna
- Armod Boots
Homemade Repair Kit
- MSR - Wisperlight Int Stove
- 1 Liter Fuel Bottle
- 1 1/2 Liter Pot
- 8 in Frying Pan
- Bowl and Fork
- Polar Pure
- Sylvia - Compass
- Leatherman Wave
- Komperdell Hiking Poles
- Garmin - Venture GPS
- Camelback - 2 Liter Water Bladder
- Nalgen - 1 Liter Water Bottle
- Camp Suds - Soap
- 2 Contractor Bags (3 mil)
- Toilet Paper - not used thanks to moss and rocks
Hard Core Homemade First Aid Kit
- Steel Wire
- Nylon Upolstry Thread
- Dental Floss
- 3 Needles of Various Stengths, Sharpness, and Size
- Sticky Duct Tape
- Rubber Band
- SeamGrip - Seam Sealer
- 50 ft of Thin Rope
- Chlor-Trimeton - Antihistamine
- Ibuprofen - Pain Killer, Anti-infamitory
- Benadryl - Antihistamine
- Suphedrine - Decongestant
- Peri-Colace - Laxitive
- Acetaminophen - Pain Killer
- Loperamide Hydrochloride - Anti-Diarrheal
- Pepto-Bismol - Upset Stomach, Anti-Diarrheal
- Patanol - Perscrition Antihistamine Eye Drop
- Prednisone - Perscription steroid, for alergic reactions
- Bacitracin - Antibiotic Ointment
- Hydrocortisone - Anti-Itcj Ointment
- Backcountry First Aid Book - Buck Tiltone
- Petrolium Jelly
- 2 Laytex Gloves
- Emergency Blanket
- 2 4x4 in Gauze Pads
- 2 Sheets of Mole Skin
- 3 Transparent Dessing
- 6 Steri-Strips
- 4 3x4 in Tefla Gauze Pags
- 6 Non-Adhering(vasoline) Dressing
- 7 Alcohol Prep Pads
- Various Bandaids
- 3 Ear Cleaner
- Ace Bandage
- Tincer of Benzoin in Eye Droper Bottle
- Irigation Syringe
Damaged, Broken, and Lost Gear
- Olympus - C-2040 Digital Camera
- 320Mb of Memory Cards for the Camera
- LowPro - TLZ-Mini Camera Bag modified to make more water proof
- Kenko 0.5x Wide Angle Lens Attachment
- Round 0.9 Neutral Density Filter
- Round #4 close up lens
- Rectangular 1.2 Graduated Neutral Density Filter
- Lens Cloth
- Energizer Lithium Batteries
- Tent pole bag blew away in some very stong wind.
- Tent poles began to warp a little.
- Leatherman locking mechinizim broke.
- A prong from my fork broke.
- Johns spoon broke in half (see picture for Johns creative repair)
- My shells breathable material on the shoulders wore off.
- Wide angle lens foged over.
- All of our hiking pole tips wore out.
- A couple of articals of clothing ripped sightly.
- One shoelace broke
John's spoon fixed with duct tape, steel wire, and a tent stake.
Our hiking pole tips mid trip, eventually they all wore off.
One of my hiking pole tips at the end of the trip compared to a new one.
At the end of our trip we stayed a a camp grond in Hofn and i cam up with this little creation to dry our cloths.
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.
Attribution. The licensor permits others to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work. In return, licensees must give the original author credit.
Share Alike. The licensor permits others to distribute derivative works only under a license identical to the one that governs the licensor's work.
Noncommercial. The licensor permits others to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work. In return, licensees may not use the work for commercial purposes -- unless they get the licensor's permission.